Its god will be the one Rabelais proposed to meet when he spoke his last words: "I go to seek a Great Perhaps."
Its deadly sins will be the same seven:
- Pride: the assumption that one has found the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth
- Envy: the preoccupation with whether what other people believe makes them better off than you are
- Wrath: the willingness to start a fight over beliefs
- Avarice: using a community of belief, like a church, for one's own personal gain (e.g., most politicians)
- Sloth: being too lazy to search and question
- Gluttony: pigging out on the perks of being a true believer (e.g., most politicians)
- Lechery: using the powers of a priesthood for sexual gratification
Welcome to Questianity, fellow Questioners.